《Plant dyeing / hand weaving》 Traditional woven fabric Ranran Stole, scarf, tapestry
《Plant dyeing / hand weaving》 Traditional woven fabric Ranran Stole Scarf Tapestry
This product is part of the Nusa Punida Island Traditional Textile Lang Lang Revival Project.
Click here for details
This time I would like to introduce a scarf.
Can also be used as a tapestry or tablecloth.
Because it is simple, you can feel the best of textiles.
Just decorate your room to create a tropical atmosphere.
■ Size: Length 50cm x Width 190cm
All are manual, so there are some differences
Nusa Punida Island traditional hand-woven fabric Ranran (using plant dyed cotton thread)
■ Run Run description:
Ranran of Dakushina Shop uses plant dyed yarn.
Everything from plant dyeing of yarn to weaving is done by hand by the women in the village.
The Dakshina Shop directly asks women in this area to make Lang Lang without going through an intermediary.
By purchasing at an appropriate amount, we provide valuable cash income to women, support women's independence, and support children's school attendance.
- Lang Lang is hand-woven one by one, so the color may look different from the photo. note that. Please enjoy the natural pattern unique to hand-woven.
- Even if the same fabric is used, the pattern will change depending on where the fabric is taken. Please enjoy the difference in the pattern.
- This product will be shipped by international registered mail. A separate shipping fee of 1500 yen will be charged.
- Since it will be shipped internationally, it will take some time to arrive in Japan. Currently, the number of flights is decreasing due to the influence of Corona, and it may take 10 to 14 days.
- No cancellations or refunds will be given after shipping.
- However, if the situation deteriorates and shipping is not possible, a full refund will be given.