[Plant dyeing / hand weaving] Azuma bag Ikat mix using traditional woven fabric Ranran
[Plant dyeing / hand-woven] Azuma bag Ikat mix using traditional woven fabric Ranran
This product is part of the Nusa Punida Island Traditional Textile Lang Lang Revival Project.
Click here for details
Ranran of Dakushina Shop uses plant dyed yarn.
The soft texture of plant dyeing suits any fashion.
Then, using such Nusa Punida Island traditional textile Ranran, I made a traditional Japanese bag.
Collaboration product of Nusa Penida and Japan!
Reinforced with a plain cotton fabric inside so that the luggage will not be taken out.
It is a gem that combines ease of use, cuteness, and uniqueness.
Width 45 cm x Length 50 cm (including handle)
Outside of bag (pattern part): Hand-woven fabric Lang Lang (using plant dyed cotton thread)
Outside the bag (plain part): Bali Ikat (cotton, usually dyed)
Brown knot and inner cloth: General cotton cloth
* Even with the same fabric, the pattern and color appearance will differ depending on the location of the cut.
Making an Azuma bag with cloth glued together.
A cotton fabric is pasted on the inside to reinforce it.
- As each item is hand-woven, the color may look different from the photo. note that.
- This product will be shipped by international registered mail. A separate shipping fee of 1500 yen will be charged.
- Since it will be shipped internationally, it will take some time to arrive in Japan. Currently, the number of flights is decreasing due to the influence of Corona, and it may take 10 to 14 days.
- No cancellations or refunds will be given after shipping.
- However, if the situation deteriorates and shipping is not possible, a full refund will be given.