<< Wearing the blessing of spirits >> Traditional textile Lang Lang Hand-woven plant dyed hair band Bali Ikat Mix
This product is part of the Nusa Penida Island Traditional Textile Lang Lang Revival Project.
Lang lang of Dakushina Shop uses plant dyed yarn.
Everything from plant dyeing of yarn to weaving is done by hand by the women in the village.
The Dakshina Shop directly asks women in this area to make Lang Lang without going through an intermediary.
By purchasing at an appropriate amount, we provide valuable cash income to women, support women's independence, and support children's school attendance.
Introducing the hair band
Half made with Lang Lang and half made with plain hand-woven Ikat from Bali.
The gentle shades of Lang lang's plant dyeing and the plain Ikat of Bali create cuteness for adults. Familiar with any fashion.
size is one-size-fits-all.
It's a loose size that doesn't tighten, so you won't get tired even if you wear it all the time
■ Size: One size fits all
width 8 cm
Inner circumference 59 cm (There are some differences)
Nusa Penida Island traditional hand-woven fabric Ranran (using plant dyed cotton thread)
Bali Ikat (cotton, normal dye dyeing)
- Lang Lang is hand-woven one by one, so the color may look different from the photo. note that. Please enjoy the natural pattern unique to hand-woven.
- Even if the same fabric is used, the pattern will change depending on where the fabric is taken. Please enjoy the difference in the pattern.
- This product will be shipped by international registered mail. A separate shipping fee of 900 yen will be charged.
- Since it will be shipped internationally, it will take some time to arrive in Japan. Currently, the number of flights is decreasing due to the influence of Corona, and it may take 10 to 14 days.
- After shipping, no cancellation or refund is possible.
- However, if the situation deteriorates and shipping is not possible, a full refund will be given.